About Me

I'm a producer/stylist working with photographer Tony Giammarino, who also happens to be my husband. We shoot for architects, designers and national design publications. I hope the homes & gardens featured will provide new and fresh ideas for your home decorating challenges. Mona

Monday, May 3, 2010

Green Living

  • Chandelier by Niemann Weeks, Stools by Thomas Moser
  • I love the clean lines of this kitchen. And the entire home has been designed with the environment in mind. Architect Patrick Farley of Watershed Architects (Richmond, VA) has used all "green products" to make this a safe home to live and breathe in.The cabinets have been painted with Zero-Voc milk paint and have 1930's style stainless steel hardware. The countertops are Virginia Soapstone, w/ white subway tiles lining the back wall . Floors are salvaged heart pine. On the back wall of the photo below is a soapstone double oven- for baking bread & pizza .


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. Anji Johnston is the artist that did the DR walls and kitchen floor. You can find her blog on my blog roll - "Distractions". Very talented gal.

    I love the pizza oven in the kitchen above and all of the light streaming in. Nice shots.
    Best,
    LL

    ReplyDelete